Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Who We Are:
Ehuayu Inc. is a start-up company located in San Jose, California. We develop educational apps that make learning more enjoyable.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, motivated, and creative individual who is passionate about digital marketing communications. This candidate will be a member of the Ehuayu Amath Team and will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for various marketing and digital design projects, including but not limited to:
· Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
· Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
· Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
· Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
· Perform Q&A analyst on our product.
· Provide monthly and quarterly marketplace sales reports to the management team and key managers.
· Creative and send email campaigns including Eblasts and E-newsletter (via constant contact/clickback/mail chimps, etc.)
· Design print marketing materials (ie, monthly flyers, print ads, trade show brochures, etc.)
· Updating content for digital media platforms including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and other social sites.
· Monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, emerging platforms, etc.
· Maintain and create website content and banners as needed.
· 2+ years experience required.
· Works well in a team environment with a positive attitude to contribute new ideas.
· BA/BFA in related majors preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience in coding HTML and CSS preferred.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
· Must be able to learn quickly, solve problems, and work independently.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume with wage requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Jose, CA 95112 (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible