By Yuefei Su, CEO of Amath
Amath gamification exercises include performance feedback mechanisms, specifically:
- Practice badges. You will get a badge after completing a course exercise.
- Practice certificate: You will get a practice certificate after completing a course practice.
- Transcript: a process evaluation index for the completion of a course exercise.
- Scoreboard: The current cumulative number of answers.
- Practice ranking: horizontal comparison of practice progress with other learners.
- Great Challenge Ranking: Feedback with other students’ PK results.
- Course progress display: watch how many courses you have learned and how many courses have not been learned.
- Answering progress display: how many questions have been answered in a course, and how many questions need to be answered.
- Module progress display: how many modules have been learned in a grade and how many modules have not been learned.